Have an issue? Let’s get it sorted.
How do I return an item?
GoLo Rugby wants to make our returns as simple as possible, products must be returned within 28 days of purchase unless other exceptions apply (see below)
- Returned items must be in an undamaged condition and in the original packaging.
- Follow this link to our courier service DPD here: https://dpd.ie/Returns#/
- Follow the 4 easy steps:
- Select Kieran Bergin Sports as your retailer
- Fill out your order number and reason for return
- Select parcel details and provide payment
- Print your return label and drop the parcel off at your nearest DPD
We will attempt to process your return as quickly as possible but please allow up to 7 days for your return to be processed and delivered.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Unless the product received is faulty i.e. (damaged, incorrect colour) we are unable to return the following:
- Part of a club shop order
- A product with personalised Initials
- For hygiene reasons
- Products after use
We cannot refund shipping costs on returns
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if I have received a faulty item?
You may either choose a refund or exchange. Please follow the procedure outlined above.
How long will my refund/exchange take?
Refunds and exchanges can take up to 7 working days. From when the package is sent by courier to when we receive and inspect the items. A refund will be provided which can take up to 2-3 days or we will dispatch a new item by courier and should be back within the 7 day period.
I have not been refunded my money back into my account yet.
Make sure you are checking the account that paid for the original order and allow up to 2-3 days for the payment to be made into said account. If there is still an issue please contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
GoLo is a company founded in Tipperary, Ireland and has the focus to creating safer more accurate tackles for rugby players of all ages through the revolutionary GoLo Tackle Pads.